Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
well i've always been wanting to do this so i finally got around to doing it i had relocated the traction control button. been wanting it in the middle but would only slide into both ends. so i had grinded down part of the top of it and put it in the middle hope you like because i do:)
this is all I saw.....

dude did you say grinded? :flee:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I moved mine when I took the radio out one day... I don't know why you had to grind anything... It just snaps in... It's not rocket science. Now if you had actually relocated it instead of moving it a place over then you would have a reason for a new thread...

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
I guess you can do this for symmetry... but I kind of like the trac button close to the driver. If you ever need to turn it off quickly... you just drop your hand down from the steering wheel... and your hand is pretty much infront of the button. (probably why they put it there in the first place)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I guess you can do this for symmetry... but I kind of like the trac button close to the driver. If you ever need to turn it off quickly... you just drop your hand down from the steering wheel... and your hand is pretty much infront of the button. (probably why they put it there in the first place)
if you know your car you wont have to look down. and i rarly shut my traction off anyways this is just me weekend car

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
But your Trac button is not relocated!!!!11111!!!ONE

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.