1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
awesome writeup with the prices, +rep

·
Registered
482 Posts
Am I missing something? You cant get ventilated seats on the 250 AWD there in the U.S.? Do they come standard on that model?

Great post bro...you will have made many Yanks happy:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has any leasing information been passed down as of yet? I am extremely curious to see residual rates and MF for these cars.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Rob L said:
Am I missing something? You cant get ventilated seats on the 250 AWD there in the U.S.? Do they come standard on that model?

Great post bro...you will have made many Yanks happy:)
Vent seats are in the LD package, not standard. Check my other thread, but the LD packages, and others, ostensibly include Xenon/AFS which isn't being built at all right now, I believe this pricing will change.
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=269480

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob L said:
They're not standard. I have a car with here without vent. seats. I believe the meant to put in there that those come with the LD package.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I dont think so dude. The LD package is too cheap to include the stuff it has and ventilated seats and upgraded leather whihc by itself is a 1290 option on the RWD cars.

Either a package is missing on the sheet or they arent going to have ventilated seats on the AWD right now...or the sheet just has the price for that LD package totally messed up.

It would be odd to not have the ventilated seats on the AWD version there so I have got to believe there is some explanation...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've drove one with ventilated seats and wood trim, so i know it's out there. In our region they said that was standard with Nav. I love the leather standard on the IS's, its just like the LS leather. TASTY!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
can you confirm for me that the huge ass bulge protruding from under the center console into the front footwell sections of the 250 AWD is just because of the AWD drivetrain and doesnt exist on the RWD version?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cressler said:
Has any leasing information been passed down as of yet? I am extremely curious to see residual rates and MF for these cars.
This is in the Central Region:

IS 250/350
24 Months 68%
36 Months 62%

IS 250/350 w/Nav
24 Months 66%
36 Months 60%

You get 2 more %'s if you go 12k miles a year instead of 15k a year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if I get stand alone ML premium audio and stand alone nav, can I still play DVD audio CD? I heard that the ML/Nav package is more expensive becuase it includes additional 6 DVD changer somewhere.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rob L said:
can you confirm for me that the huge ass bulge protruding from under the center console into the front footwell sections of the 250 AWD is just because of the AWD drivetrain and doesnt exist on the RWD version?

NO HUMP!!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ill get you next time Robb!

"You must show some love to other members before giving it to rpwsrw again."

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Judging by what you posted above the the IS350 comes factory direct as BASE (with PT and PF) for ~$36K or loaded (LT , VN & PA) for ~$44K. That is a big jump there!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CRB said:
Judging by what you posted above the the IS350 comes factory direct as BASE (with PT and PF) for ~$36K or loaded (LT , VN & PA) for ~$44K. That is a big jump there!
You are correct. Now that is in my Central Region. It might be diff. where you're at.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts