Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it looks like Im sticking with the 17s, what would all of you recomend as some good light weight AFFORDABLE wheels for the IS? I looked around some and found...5z becketts, volk gram lights(on the pricey range but I may consider), buddyclub wheels, rotas...let me know. THanks 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cheeeeep Wheels

Rotas are some nice inexpensive lightweight wheels, as long as you are not looking to show. I know a shop that I know that discounts the hell out of them, as they almost only specialize in Rotas. PM if interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cheeeeep Wheels

Rotas are some nice inexpensive lightweight wheels, as long as you are not looking to show. I know a shop that I know that discounts the hell out of them, as they almost only specialize in Rotas. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh, I changed my mind about the rotas, they seem to "cheap" looking. I saw someone post about Arospeed rs-gt wheels, and quite interested in those... i hate this wheel crap, theres so many to choose from, if I only had a huge budget, it would be so much easier...someone heeeelp :whine:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
hi. why are you going with 17 inch wheels? arent you in sunny (but windy) socal? go 18s at least. theres plenty of deals out there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not sure where you rank weight, quality and price but SSR is one of the more reasonably priced forged wheels. I personally like the GT3 but I don't think that is available in a 17. You should be able to find 17 in. GT1's for around $300 a piece. If you aren't that concerned with the quality/strength aspects, I suspect that there are some cast wheels with OK weights at lower prices. I have used SSR on my past two vehicle and have been quite pleased with the quality.

Terry

·
Registered
416 Posts
And there is also the Kosei K1 (aka Buddy Club P1), which is close to the cheapest of them all if you deal with them in white ($149). Otherwise $199.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Off-TRAC
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing