Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I pry apart and seal back up the Headlamps and Fog Lamps? I remember seeing the Instructions a while ago, but No luck searching for it.

And to do the Taillamps I have to CUT the lense from the Main Housing to disassemble it. How do I seal it back up???

I am painting (or having painted) The lights on my cousins car as a x-mas gift, It might be a little late. They are going to be painted GGP.

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched and searched but no luck whatsoever. I really want to get these done, and dont want to mess anything up b/c i am completely broke (besides $350 for the estimate for painting the chrome part of the lamps).

Will someone help?

·
Registered
670 Posts
As far as the headlamp and for lamp goes, you need to put them into oven for about 25 minutes in 250 degree... but depends on your oven, so watch out!!!

In order to take your headlamp off of your car, make sure you take your bumper off first then, take the headlamp out.... then take everything out of your headlamp, that includes HID ballast, bulbs and harness....

Good luck!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.