choice three...
disconnected DRL, no other lights running

choice four
disconnected DRL and have fogs running

which one you liked the best?

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Driving with your headlamps and/or foglights in the daytime on a clear day on the street is just plain silly.

I don't mind OEM/stock foglights, but aftermarket ones annoy me to no end.

[ April 30, 2001: Message edited by: JW ]

·
Registered
160 Posts
I roll #3 style. I get looks from other IS owners. They're probably wondering how I did it. I would go with #3.

·
Registered
23 Posts
#1 seems dumb to me........blue/white light does absolutely nothing in sunlight......you need yellow light to stand out. #1 is the same basic result as #3, and since #4 is illegal, just stick with #2, how it was meant to be

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by RightIS:
#1 seems dumb to me........blue/white light does absolutely nothing in sunlight......you need yellow light to stand out. #1 is the same basic result as #3, and since #4 is illegal, just stick with #2, how it was meant to be
probably.
but considering its been overcast and gloomy for awhile now, and the fact that its been rainin off and on, i think its good for me. especially since i drive around the later part of the day as it turns into night, i might otherwise forget to turn my heads on at all

·
Registered
295 Posts
#4 gotta pimp it. It is not illegal unless it is totally black out, and the cop is a dirk

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
DOS

·
Registered
41 Posts
In daylight number one; at night HID with fog lights on all the time. I put mine on auto so both the HIDs and the fog lights come on automatically at the same time.
It looks great when it's done this way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts