Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've switched my dome light, the glove box, the tag light, trunk light and I have the map lights next, but all are hyper white LED's and no light out warnings.

·
Registered
31 Posts
this is a nice post.. I think I am going to get mine done.. But I still have some concern about the light that under the mirror. Has anyone experience it and can give more opinions how to take it off?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just did the 5 bulb from superbright and its no where near as bright as this. I would return them but it was such a pain to change them I think they will stay in there for a year or three.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
should of gone with nigell his halo brand super white leds bright up the whole rear side of my car (thats with the plastic covers not hanging out; it would hurt ur eyes) LOL and is a good thing cuz i got that tinted rear license pl8 cover on.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Because I'm lazy and don't feel like waiting in a line for 3 hours to get a Texas driver's license! ... so I'm good til I get pulled over :p
Shouldn't be too hard =P What part of Houston are you in... I might be able to help.

·
Registered
514 Posts
looks good man! for some reason after i installed my led there they seem to turn on when they feel like it or just dont turn on at all!! i have no idea why?!?!? anyone have any input on that

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
looks good man! for some reason after i installed my led there they seem to turn on when they feel like it or just dont turn on at all!! i have no idea why?!?!? anyone have any input on that
I seem to have the same issue too. I've gone through different types of leds for my license plate and something must be wrong with my wiring harness for the bulbs. Sometimes they're on and sometimes one side will turn off. Just randomly flash on and off. I might go back to stock bulbs for now.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts