Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo let's hit up Chili's this Wed for Rich's bday...
I'll probably go a little earlier than usual just to chill out wit people there... and I'm gunna try to get Rich drunk like he was last Wed... any fellow NE fam down? Chili's is 2 for 1 btw beer and mixed drinks... if you guys can... COME OUT!~

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

PS Happy Bday Rich

~Avi~

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
tell me how to get there by train...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i might try and make it. long drive home after drinks though.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yo james i might be pickin up one of my girls from the city to bring her down to chill and drink... if i do ill scoop u up too... ill let u know... otherwise i can always pick u up from the train station... ill let u kno about that too

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
gqind said:
yo james i might be pickin up one of my girls from the city to bring her down to chill and drink... if i do ill scoop u up too... ill let u know... otherwise i can always pick u up from the train station... ill let u kno about that too

one of? dammit, i miss out on all the good stuff

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
gqind said:
yeah man let me know

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I'm down, i'll be showing up in my beat up impreza beater. Btw Happy B-day Rich what are u like 50 now? ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so far its
me
rich
james
mike (maybe)
peter
veli ???

anyone else down?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BigDaddyRich said:
my boys from the BX gonna come thru as usual. this time he comin with the Range
hahaha i guess this time he has to prove that he bought one... jk
u gunna race him?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
if i can get one of my friends to go and drive, im down. let you guys know in the morning. i will also be in a blacked-out 2006 range sport....race????

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
mikefate said:
if i can get one of my friends to go and drive, im down. let you guys know in the morning. i will also be in a blacked-out 2006 range sport....race????

HAHAAHHA Mike I will see ur 2006 RS and raise you a pimp blizzue Supercharges 2006 SC Range!!!

Crazy and Deranged...........

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
the black is hot though. and he has a se editino thats a custome one-off. suspension is heavily modded unlike the ones you can get. custom steering shaft. and double limo tints and 20% windshield. shits looks sick. like that truck in tango and cash

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill bring the camera then bitches~

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
hey so whats going on with this tonight? someone call me so i can sneak outta work

1 - 20 of 40 Posts