Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you post that I am the worst seller ever. (see my rep) What have you bought from me? You have bought nothing from me. I have never ripped anyone off. I explained and let everyone know that the parts had to get taken off my car. What is your problem, other than that you have an altnick smokescreen. I think people who post with altnicks are chicken shit, you are afraid to be yourself. You hide behind other names instead Last of my items ship out this week. Let me be clear to everyone who has bought stuff from me. IMPRIMIS has seen the car and items. Everything is boxed and ready to ship out as soon as I get back, just never got a chance to get to fedex.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
dont mind him, that guy is a loser..

when you have a chance to ship, sooner the better, be sure to PM me tracking numbers for the stuff I bought...thanks man

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tsopranoMB said:
dont mind him, that guy is a loser..

when you have a chance to ship, sooner the better, be sure to PM me tracking numbers for the stuff I bought...thanks man

no problem. Have the original boxes for the intake and radiator. Going to ship them apart so they don't scratch or bump the fins on the radiator

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
He is a hack man, with a 2-bit Lexus site he is suck a poser its not even funny man

Handle your business man, and give me an updated list I will get people updated on the items status if need be as well

I know derek probably better than anyone on here hell :lol:

He owes me $$ as well, don't see me tripping out, so people need to relax

He had to go out of town for work, he will be back and shipping and updating people..

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
maxxpsi said:
no problem. Have the original boxes for the intake and radiator. Going to ship them apart so they don't scratch or bump the fins on the radiator
I appreciate it Derek, looking forward to receiving them! :cool:

yeah, Jason is right about that other guy...damn

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMPRIMIS said:
He is a hack man, with a 2-bit Lexus site he is suck a poser its not even funny man

Handle your business man, and give me an updated list I will get people updated on the items status if need be as well

I know derek probably better than anyone on here hell :lol:

He owes me $$ as well, don't see me tripping out, so people need to relax

He had to go out of town for work, he will be back and shipping and updating people..

oh ya, pm me your paypal address again. erased you pm on accident. anyways, have to run be back later

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Sent the paypal info to PM

No rush, I just need to pay for my new trucks new goodies :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.