Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT'S PEOPLE'S OPINION'S ON CHROME MIRROR COVERS FOR A 2001 LEXUS IS300? WOULD IT BE A GOOD LOOK OR NOT........MY LEXUS IS300 CAR DOES HAVE 20" CHROME RIMS AND CHROME DOOR HANDLE COVERS ALREADY ON IT.
I'VE SEEN THESE CHROME COVERS ON DODGE MAGNUMS AND 300'S AND THEY LOOK GOOD BUT WE ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CARS......:confused:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
In my opinion, they look like crap. Although, it seems you have a chrome theme going on, so you might as well throw them on. It's your car, do what you please.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
You hit it right on when you said that they are completely different cars. The IS is more of a sportier car rather than VIP.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i'll probably not get those.I also think it might be to much with those mirror covers on.I like those headlight and tailight chrome trims though that come for those is 300

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get a picture up on here of my car.I am new to this site so i got to figure it out.All i have done so far is 20" chrome limited 963 wheels with 225/35r20 tires.Tinted windows with chrome door handle covers.I also got the chrome trim on the trunk lid put on.Umm.....i got the pioneer premier p780mp deck with a phoenix gold amp,cap and cerwin vega 15's in the trunk.I went a classy look rather than a racing look..........I'm currently looking for a 2 piece chrome grill does anyone have any suggestions????????

·
Registered
524 Posts
I was honestly expecting alot worst. IMO get rid of the chrome door handles keep it clean and smooth, and don't get to carried away.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The chrome mirrors would look better on a darker car, but with the MSM I think the mirrors would look tacky.

Then again, I dont like heavy chrome accents on light color cars, at all, but thats my opinion.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You Think I Should Toss The Chrome Handles.....that's The First......i Think It Looks Good Actually So Don't Many People That I've Spoke To.........maybe The Picture Does Not Do Justice....!

·
Registered
209 Posts
To the OP, I don't want to fuel the fire..but do you know they do chrome paint jobs now!?

Just figure, you did the wheels. You did the door handles. Planning to do the mirror covers AND grill as well? Sheeeet, this paint job has got you covered son! :)

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
:lol: ^

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.