Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4429In the latest development in Lexus' "New IS" publicity and buzz-creation blitz, Lexus U.S.'s Vice President and General Manager Bob Carter will be participating in a Live Chat on the Edmunds.com website, on Thursday 29 September 2005 between 6-7 PM Pacific Time / 9-10 PM Eastern Time.

<P>Here's hoping that Mr. Carter can answer at least some of the incisive detailed questions we at my.IS are noted for asking. For more information on both the Live Chat and Mr. Carter's curriculum vitae, as well as to sign up for the former, <A HREF="http://www.edmunds.com/townhall/chat/lexusischat092905.html">click here.</A>

Attachments

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts

<P>I'll let you terrorize him with the carefully garnered questions from the IS250 /350/300 poll.

<P>I'm most interested in a price point right now. That and some more colors PLEASE !

·
Registered
100 Posts
IS 250 manual, mpg question

Can you ask him to elaborate on the reasoning for the supposed regearing of the IS250 manual and it's relation to it's having the worst MPG of any of the new IS? [Webmaster: good question - you should ask it!]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you ask him if there are any planes for developing a manual gearbox for IS350 [Webmaster: I'm sure someone will ask this, but please feel free to do it yourself - Thanks!]

·
Registered
5 Posts
emissions

CO2 emissions are used to calculate company car tax in some countries, so we would like to know the CO2 values for the IS 250 (we are not getting the 350 at launch, if ever) RWD. [Webmaster: excellent question, I suggest your register and ask it when the chat begins]

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Did anyone participate in this chat? How was it? Was it informative to the consumer? Enthusiast? Or was it a marketing ploy?

Any significant questions/answers posted?

Please share. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I participated, and even had 4 of my dozen or so questions answered. Edmunds promised a transcript of the entire chat about the middle of this week. We'll post it on the Home Page as soon as it becomes available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts