Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advice.
Yesterday, I took my car into the dealer to have my right headlight changed because of condensation on the inside.

After I picked my car, I noticed that 2 of my hyperwhite turn signals were replaced by 2 amber bulbs, and my hyperwhite city light was a normal white bulb.

On top of this, my new headlight does not seem to be as blue/white as my other one. It seems to be more of a pale yellow.

WHAT TO DO?

Are the 2002 headlights a different color like on the RX300?

HELP ME. My car looks stupid now. Everything is hyperwhite cept for one end. Headlights shine blue and pale yellow!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
did you go to watertown and get that done???
They rotated my tires the wrong way once and I drove to NY like that I was pissed off...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
i would definitely go back and complain.. how stupid and incompetent are they allowed to be?? hoffman lexus did mine and i had no problems... they switched the correct bulbs and everything...and i didn't even have to tell them...

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called them right away. They still have my old headlight so I'm gonna see if they can put all of that back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
SophieSleeps
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing