Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't even know Lexus sold this product. But I needed something to cleanly carry around my race rubber/wheels to the track.

COTCI-TTLEX-04 is the part number if you want to ask your local parts dept for a set. I think they retail for $49.99. I know that's double the price of a non "Lexus" branded tote from Canadian Tire.... but this bag looks really clean and baller. $20 more for some baller tire totes. We DO drive Lexus'!

Anyhow, here are some pics. I think they're meant for winter tires....but those of you who have multiple sets of wheels/tires.....these are pimp. They have handles for carrying and nice little plastic card holders to identify whatever you want.

Check the pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree. Looks so much more pro then garbage bags.

I know how this community....sometimes...... likes to buy baller stuff for their ride. Just thought this would be something the board would be interested in.

·
Registered
473 Posts
NICE! Lots of ppl buy these at volvo. They make life easier for the tech and customer. So who's up for group buy? LOL

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Yup... nice find... I'm wondering if I should get this or the metal tire stand. I don't really carry rims around... just swap them for winter/summer. Right now my rims are stacked on a piece of wood. :blush:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stacked on a piece of wood!!! that's how you treat your wheels?!!!!

C'mon Sean, be a baller. How slick would a a stack of these loook in your garage???? EHHHHHHHH!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts