Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there's not many posts on .Chick but a lot of replies. What's up with that?? I'm new to the site but deff not new to cars or Lexus'<BR><BR>I have yet to see any pictures proving that girls can rock the car world just as hard as guys can.. Can someone prove me right?<BR><BR>Here are some old pictures of my car. I haven't taken any of my baby with all of the new mods...<BR>Mods NOT in the picture: new exhaust, grill, and soon to come C.West kit<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>The last pic is just 'cause I'm bored on my computer at 2 in the morning :lol:

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
So there's not many posts on .Chick but a lot of replies. What's up with that?? I'm new to the site but deff not new to cars or Lexus'<BR><BR>I have yet to see any pictures proving that girls can rock the car world just as hard as guys can.. Can someone prove me right?<BR><BR>Here are some old pictures of my car. I haven't taken any of my baby with all of the new mods...<BR>Mods NOT in the picture: new exhaust, grill, and soon to come C.West kit<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>The last pic is just 'cause I'm bored on my computer at 2 in the morning :lol:
<P>How about a full body pic of yourself and pretty eyes :)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Nice car, lexoduschick. The only thing I have is that huge sticker across your windshield. Ive never been a fan of huge stickers. I think taking it off would look better (IMO).

<P>I am glad to see that we are slowly getting more and more female IS owners in here. But I can see why they stay away ::cough, BigJoeD, cough:: (just messing bro). I would love to see more some sort of a comparison thread which shows the male and female owners cars.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Nice car, lexoduschick. The only thing I have is that huge sticker across your windshield. Ive never been a fan of huge stickers. I think taking it off would look better (IMO).

<P>I am glad to see that we are slowly getting more and more female IS owners in here. But I can see why they stay away ::cough, BigJoeD, cough:: (just messing bro). I would love to see more some sort of a comparison thread which shows the male and female owners cars.
<P>My comments were extremely reserved. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. I'm just glad someone actually replied!

<P>Josh300: I actually just took those stickers off like 2 weeks ago. =]
<BR>BigJoeD: I hate taking pictures so the best one I have is my senior picture:

<P>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts