Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's not an RMM bumper. It's Japanese. Not sure which company but I've seen it on the RSR show car as well as Luck's and Tom's Altezzas. Even the PIAA car has that bumper. Looks pretty common over there but I don't like it.

------------------
Dan
98 R #1054 (not for much longer)
Godspeed Inc.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
IMO, that bumper doesn't flow with the rest of the car's design.

Need...elegant...sports...version...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Where are the fog lights on that one ? I like the black front lip. I know if I were to ask the dealer about the signature edition right now, they'd probably say "What!?"

--k

·
Registered
168 Posts
remember, no one is sure if the lip kit will fit yet cuz of the increased bumper. The car they are showing is an IS200...there are no bumper markers

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
It depends on how the part is installed. If the whole bumper assembly needs to be replaced (like the pictured signature edition), the lengthened stock bumpers aren't an issue. However, add-on parts will be a problem. I'm just hoping there will be an elegant sports version body kit that will be "IS300-spec." I'd rather not spend extra money to get a JDM/IS200 bumper along with the kit.

[This message has been edited by JW (edited June 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
30 Posts
What about the integrated turn signals in the IS300 bumpers, won't they cause a problem when installing Altezza or IS200 parts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
MAK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing