Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my car in for service on Friday and it suppose to take only an afternoon. By the time they close, they call me and said because they are busy and I have to leave it till the next monday. I'm ok about this, since I got their loaner car. When I picked up the car and got home, I found out the bottom of my front is all scraped and some clear coat is cracked. Becasue the exit of the service is pretty steep, I have to angle and get out to avoid scraping the front. And because I'm leaving the car over the weekend, they have to park my car at a different lot. Those lexus people just went out straight, scraping the whole front. I'm really pissed at the way they treat my car.

:pissed:
My car is dropped with a NEO Customized Front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
C-IS said:
I brought my car in for service on Friday and it suppose to take only an afternoon. By the time they close, they call me and said because they are busy and I have to leave it till the next monday. I'm ok about this, since I got their loaner car. When I picked up the car and got home, I found out the bottom of my front is all scraped and some clear coat is cracked. Becasue the exit of the service is pretty steep, I have to angle and get out to avoid scraping the front. And because I'm leaving the car over the weekend, they have to park my car at a different lot. Those lexus people just went out straight, scraping the whole front. I'm really pissed at the way they treat my car.

:pissed:
My car is dropped with a NEO Customized Front.
I'd file a complaint with the service manager at that dealership. However, unless you told them explicitly to be careful with your car because it's lowered, stuff like that is bound to happen. If it's a good dealership, they'll rectify the situation. In any event, it might be a good time to find another dealership to go to for service. Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
680 Posts
Re: thanks for the advice

C-IS said:
Too bad in Hawaii theres only one Lexus dealer.
daymn! that's gotta suck.
Take it to a Toyota dealer instead. Just a thought. The 2JZ-GE is also in the N/A Supra.

Otherwise, kick the lot boy who probably moved it, in the nut-sack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Re: thanks for the advice

C-IS said:
Too bad in Hawaii theres only one Lexus dealer.
Huh? When I last checked, there were two Lexus dealers in Hawai'i. 8)

Servco Lexus
Honolulu, HI
(808) 545-3987

Lexus of Maui
Kahului, HI
(808) 877-4411
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: thanks for the advice

IS300TRD said:
C-IS said:
Too bad in Hawaii theres only one Lexus dealer.
Huh? When I last checked, there were two Lexus dealers in Hawai'i. 8)

Servco Lexus
Honolulu, HI
(808) 545-3987

Lexus of Maui
Kahului, HI
(808) 877-4411
There are two dealers, but they are located in different islands. So, that sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Re: thanks for the advice

C-IS said:
IS300TRD said:
C-IS said:
Too bad in Hawaii theres only one Lexus dealer.
Huh? When I last checked, there were two Lexus dealers in Hawai'i. 8)

Servco Lexus
Honolulu, HI
(808) 545-3987

Lexus of Maui
Kahului, HI
(808) 877-4411
There are two dealers, but they are located in different islands. So, that sucks.
It's not as bad as being on one of the islands that doesn't have a Lexus dealer. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,532 Posts
Re: thanks for the advice

C-IS said:
Too bad in Hawaii theres only one Lexus dealer.
I know exactly how you feel. :wink:

I would just complain and they should fix it...........it may be a little hard to prove that they are the ones that scratched it though. I have never seen you around before when did you get your IS??? Unless you work at hypersports............ :-? , then I know who you are.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
R808IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top