Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was out with my friend Mark this past Thursday. I wanted to post this earlier but my computer was acting up and S%^T! :pissed: . Anyway, we went to a local Irish Pub that is bumping on thursday's. I work for a local sports bar so I knew a lot of people plus a lot of my own staff were there. Of course we all started drinking and having a good time. I look over my shoulder and notice that my boy Mark is talking to 2 blondes :p . I was a little curious, since I am the better looking one between me and my friend, at how he could be talking to 2 chicks :-? . I walk over and he is just laughing. He introduces me to these girls and ask me if they look familiar :eek: . I take a good look at both of them, from the neck up of course, and realize who they were... They both work for my local LEXUS dealership :D !!! I just dropped off my car the night before and they both remembered me as well. For the local peeps, it was people from Lexus of Lakeside and a guy from Lexus of Southfield. Lakeside had Debbie Sylvia and the h :crazy: o :crazy: t secretary and Southfield had Adam, the parts guy. They had about 5 other people that were with them but I didn't recognize them, probably because they were guys, that also work at the dealership.

I have to say we had a lot of fun. :lol: They recognized my friend because he looks like Vin Diesel and is a hard guy to forget. :wink: He drives a black GS400 with the plate "1FASTGS," and also goes into the same dealership. I came the day before so they remembered my car as well. The girls were pretty Funny up. Debbie looked like she was at the top of the world and the drinks were going to keep her there :lol: . My friend kept f'ing with them by saying how much he hated Lexus and wanted to buy a new BMW (just joking of course!). Adam was a pretty cool guy as well. He works in the Parts DEpartment and told my friend he can give him a discount if he needs anything.

Anyway, just wanted to share the funny story. See, the Lexus staff is allowed to have fun as well!!!.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
so it was debbie and the other service girl with a nice booty, blond hair? :p or is it the receptionist? I haven't seen the receptionist yet. Maybe she's hotter than both of them... :eek: I'll check it out today...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it was Debbie and the blond receptionist. My girlfriend (girl that is a friend) used to work there last year. She was Smokin HOT!!! She left because she was getting too much "attention" from the fellow Lexus Associates. Anyway, I thought Debbie was an older chick. I thought she was 30-35yrs old. She always acted very professional and proper. that night, she just let her guard down and let loose. She had her hair down and was dancing. That night she looked and acted like she was 25yrs old. :lol: And, I always thought she was married and had kids.... :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts