Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headlights were fogging up. Lexus replaced both headlamp housings all the bulbs among other misc requests that I had....absolutley nothing was missed..... and furnished me with a 2002 RX300 for the weekend :wink:

My next vehicle will be purchased at Lexus...

·
Registered
83 Posts
isn't that awesome!! i went to pick up my car and they had bagels, coffee, juice, donuts, all sorts of badass crap for its customers on top of the free car wash!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep grabbed by bagel with cream cheese and Juice right before I jumped in to th RX that I had all week end then got some more when I picked up my car this mornin'

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
yo kel... u still alive man?? u know how to use a phone???? lol.. i tried callin u back in the day, but ur old cell number was disconnected... i saw your car in boston a few months back... tried to get in touch... u were parked right down the street from the galleria mall... i went and parked my car.. then came back to ur car to leave a note, and you were gone.. bastard!! lol... get in touch.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah son...alive and well I meant to give you my new math...I will PM you...I was wondering if you where still breathing myself..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yes, the Lexus customer service is quite outstanding... Although, some have had some horrible experiences, the majority come out feeling worthy and appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Kel3: How does your car look like? Silver? kit? I live in Boston, like 5 mins away from copley and chinatown and what not. Where do you live? Also, was it lexus of watertown that u went to?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
rlee said:
Kel3: How does your car look like? Silver? kit? I live in Boston, like 5 mins away from copley and chinatown and what not. Where do you live? Also, was it lexus of watertown that u went to?
Hey, rlee

the silver with a kit is most likely mine.

And BostonRed, congrats...
Don't let the speed HUMPS at bentley rock you too much. I'd never drive there.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably Sophie's car mine is yellow with no kit lowered with some other goodies...I live in roxbury...yeah it was lexus of watertown..they are better than norwood..I just use norwood for the free wash when it is too cold out... :wink:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
fruitcake

·
Registered
680 Posts
Freeman Lexus of Santa Rosa, CA is also a Toyota Dealer.
Lexus owners go through the front of the dealership for service.
Toyota owners (even the ones that spend $50,000k+ on a Land Bruiser!) go around the block, and into the back of the dealership. :lol:
Only downside for me is, the last two times I brought my car for service, they gave me a 2002 Camry LE. :cry:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Kel3 said:
Probably Sophie's car mine is yellow with no kit lowered with some other goodies...I live in roxbury...yeah it was lexus of watertown..they are better than norwood..I just use norwood for the free wash when it is too cold out... :wink:
Really?!?! They give free car washes??? niceeee :D
You live pretty darn close to me I think, although I haven't seen a yellow IS around before... Roxbury... I live on tremont st, thats like considered roxbury I guess?

·
Registered
378 Posts
YodaIsGod said:
Toyota owners (even the ones that spend $50,000k+ on a Land Bruiser!) go around the block, and into the back of the dealership. :lol:
Only downside for me is, the last two times I brought my car for service, they gave me a 2002 Camry LE. :cry:
That sounds like the "Deep South" during "Jim Crow." Do they segregate the restrooms, drinking fountains, and customer waiting areas also? :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
IS300TRD said:
YodaIsGod said:
That sounds like the "Deep South" during "Jim Crow." Do they segregate the restrooms, drinking fountains, and customer waiting areas also? :lol:
You got a CJ7??? Let's see pics!!! I want that jeep.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really?!?! They give free car washes??? niceeee
You live pretty darn close to me I think, although I haven't seen a yellow IS around before... Roxbury... I live on tremont st, thats like considered roxbury I guess?
Norwood gives lifetime washes to all "lexii" purchased from them...
Your not the red IS300 with the kit and carbon fiber hood that is parked on tremont st every mornin are you? I live about 5 10 minutes away...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
Kel3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing