Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 17" 5 spoke graphite(not chrome) wheels that were off my 2002 Is300, They have been at my house since 2002 when I changed my rims. The tires are still on them, but I cut all of the sidewalls because I wouldn't want anyone to drive on the tires and have something happen. Tires had bad camber wear from the 7,000 miles they had on them. Anyways I am looking for 300 with local pickup. Would prefer not to ship, but if the price is good I might ship them. Yes you can ask about splitting them, but I will not make a decision about that until I have all 4 accounted for. Individually they would have to be 75 plus shipping firm. The rims are in mint condition, and only ever used for one summer. I consistantly see these go for 350-400 on ebay, so they are up for a good price. As usual everything is or best offer so let me know if you are interested.

Also have stock exhaust, full catback, just make offer I have no use for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reply sent

Just so everyone knows, Pope wants one rim, If I could locate buyers for the other 3 I would be willing to do this. It will be 75 per rim plus shipping, no or best offer if I have to ship all seperate.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
post some pics, I need one. Im pretty sure the graphite ones wont match my stock alloys though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also interested in the rims, either three of four of them, I will have to have the shipped though so if you could get me a price that would be great! I live in Troy OH Thanks

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
pics to [email protected], and a price shipped on all 4 to 22207. if the sidewalls are all cut you're going to ship w/o the tires right?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update about rims

Thank you to everyone who has had interest in the rims, they have been sold already. If anyone wants my stock exhaust please let me know, I just want money for shipping on it, or if you live close enough you can pick it up for free, otherwise I will just throw it away if noone wants it. Please PM me if you need it, it is full catback.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts