Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that are DIYers, heres a link where you can download the Repair Manual and diagrams for your IS3. You do have to pay, but ir only took me a couple hours (total) to download it all. So instead of paying 200 bucks for the books, spend 30 and download...
Hope it helps some of you...

Me

http://techinfo.toyota.com/

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
great idea.
or
why don't you host a link to your repair manual that you downloaded and then we can download it?

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I could I would but my PC crashed last month and I had to reload the OS, lost all my data... I think I had it on CD but that was almost 2 years ago...

BTW filesharing programs lick ballz...

·
Registered
102 Posts
there are some serious copyright issues if we do what everyone seems to want him to do when he just posts them online...

but who cares about legality in a public forum

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys, got 24 hours b/c I needed some shit...Let me know what kinda of repair info you need and I may be able to get you the chapter...

hurry! :p

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Me_1 said:
Ok guys, got 24 hours b/c I needed some shit...Let me know what kinda of repair info you need and I may be able to get you the chapter...

hurry! :p
all of it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^ I'm with this guy. If you have 24 hrs then that's more than enough time to download it and share it with us :)

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you guys are nuts....Thats over 2gigs of Individual pdf pages...open rename save open rename save open rename..etc...I can get a few chapters over the course of a few hours...

B

Tell you what donate to the cause and I would send you a CD...that shit is tedious...

:confused:

·
Registered
102 Posts
come on man...no one here cares what kind of work you have to do to save us the trouble

we're all so cheap we bought a lexus why would we fork over the cash to buy a FSM

...oh wait...that doesn't make sense

1 - 20 of 50 Posts