Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexus Ranks No. 1 in J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Study for the 10th Time in 11 Years

July 11, 2001 -- Torrance, CA -- Lexus once again upheld its reputation as the industry leader in customer satisfaction as reflected in the latest J.D. Power and Associates study announced today. For 2001, Lexus is No. 1 in Customer Satisfaction with Dealer Service in the independent research firm’s Customer Service Index (CSI) Study.

With 903 out of a possible 1,000 points, Lexus holds the top spot for the 10th time in 11 years. CSI results are based on more than 56,000 vehicle owners who evaluated their visits to dealerships during the first three years of ownership. Even with the increased sales volume the Lexus brand has experienced in the past few years, Lexus dealers continue to stay focused on exceeding customers’ expectations and providing the best service in the industry.

"At Lexus, success is defined by much more than vehicles sales," said Denny Clements, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "When Lexus was established in 1989, our commitment was to give customers an unparalleled buying and ownership experience, and now 12 years later, these survey results show that our cream-of-the-crop dealers continue to deliver on Lexus’ high standards for customer satisfaction."

The combination of excellent products and outstanding customer treatment has resulted in Lexus becoming one of the world’s premier luxury brands.
http://www.toyota.com/html/about/news/archive/press_release/product/docs/2001/20010711_lexus.jsp

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by SilverLex:
Lexus Ranks No. 1 in J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Study for the 10th Time in 11 Years
The combination of excellent products and outstanding customer treatment has resulted in Lexus becoming one of the world’s premier luxury brands.
I totally agree!!! and here is my most recent (pleased and sastisfied)experience with Classic Lexus in Mentor, OH.

I dropped off my car for service on last Saturday (replaced rear strut) and they gave me the IS300 as a loaner. Then my car was done on Monday around noon, BUT then I decided to order a Front end mask and keep the loaner car a little longer until the mask come in(dealer had NO Problem with that either!!!). Then around Tuesday noon, the part arrived, I asked them if they could install it on for me (since I'm currently at work at the time), and ofcourse they said NO Problem.
They ending up detailed my car (NOT Wash !!! detail cleaning from in side out people !!!!! You can't beat that) then put the mask on for FREE no labor charge here !!!.
My car look so tight with the mask on since it DWP with black front mask. I was so happy to see my car after all about 4 days. I drove total about 450 miles on the loaner in 4 days..... Anyway it was a good experience overall (just want to share). Thanks

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
toyota kicks hondas ass yet another time!

·
Registered
41 Posts
There is no doubt that Lexus has the best dealerships and their quality is second to no one. During the 5 years that my parents have owned their Lexus, the most serious problem that arised was a blown light bulb, which cost $20 for parts (no labor charge). Two weeks later, we receive a check for $20, even though the car was out of warranty. Now that's service.

Waiting for the manual IS300 coupe (and graduation
to complement my parent's ES in the family ... damn tuition.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by SilverLex:
With 903 out of a possible 1,000 points, Lexus holds the top spot for the 10th time in 11 years.
I'll bet those 97 points they missed were all due to Stevens Creek Lexus.

--k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts