Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone ever purchase from speedyautoparts.com? I purchased an OEM tail light from there but have yet to process my order (been 4 days). Hopefully they don't jack me and give me my light 5 months later

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got an OEM Serpentine belt for about $28 + shipping from Discount OEM Toyota and Lexus Parts Took less than 5 days for me to get it! I think they have some performance parts too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had a great experience with these guys. Found out about them on Club Lexus.

Lexus of Pembroke Pines(located in Florida), they have the lowest prices I've seen online and their customer service is great. They usually ship out my stuff within a week, and I live in NJ. Also their shipping costs are very low. They do have a $5.00 handling charge on every order though, so take that in account. Here is a link.

Lexus of Pembroke Pines

·
Registered
2,095 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
try this 1

Was just looking for some cheap stuff like everyone stumbled on this oemlexusparts outa Colo. compared to other sites seemed like they were cheaper , just aheads up

·
Registered
16,944 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
With regards to new oem replacement parts, I have not found a cheaper site than Sewellparts.com with the my.is discount.

I compared pricing for the following sites: (Dash and Console parts)
- parkplaceplano.com (link above #47)...they have a phone # you can call + free shipping over $50.
- lexuspartsnow.com
- oemlexusparts.com
- sewellparts.com

Hope this can be of help for the community...

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
64 Participants
pallyfan92
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing