·
Registered
2,235 Posts
good thread!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
IS_BoostByPsi said:
ok got those up, jw if anyone wanted this to be a sticky, if not i can just bump it every week.
sure sticky would be great.
For me, parts shopping begins this spring.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
thanks for the bump man! +rep cause i didnt get to it yet :)

if the mods do sticky it, make sure they clean it up so its only the important posts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
great page. can any one recommend a good site for front lips? in the market for one, only site i found with several of em was carson toyota

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

Either search what your looking for or make a thread on it if you can't find what your looking for. This thread was creating for a specific cause and your seat heaters is not that cause. Right section, wrong thread. ;)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts