·
Registered
2,231 Posts
good thread!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
IS_BoostByPsi said:
ok got those up, jw if anyone wanted this to be a sticky, if not i can just bump it every week.
sure sticky would be great.
For me, parts shopping begins this spring.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
thanks for the bump man! +rep cause i didnt get to it yet :)

if the mods do sticky it, make sure they clean it up so its only the important posts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
great page. can any one recommend a good site for front lips? in the market for one, only site i found with several of em was carson toyota

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

Either search what your looking for or make a thread on it if you can't find what your looking for. This thread was creating for a specific cause and your seat heaters is not that cause. Right section, wrong thread. ;)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
64 Participants
pallyfan92
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing