Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody gone to Lexus of Wilmington? I went their and told them about the Ecu problem and they said they have no idea. They said they drove it and didnt feel anything but it definatly has a problem. If anyone else has gone their or Wilkie Lexus please write back

·
Registered
119 Posts
I also went to Lexus of Wilmington and they drove my car and told me nothing was wrong with it. They claimed also to know nothing of the ECU problem. I bought my car there and will never go back for service. They replaced my radio and also scratched the shi% out of my dash. How can they not know about the ECU problem when Wilkie is completly aware of it, their the closest competition? I'm getting my ECU done on June 23 at Wilkie. Lexus of Wilmington service dept sucks, and they use Enterprise rental service so youll never get a Lexus loaner. Only thing that sucks is since I didnt buy my car from wilkie I cant get the drop off rental. I have to go there and drop the car off to get the rental, and then pick my car up when its done. That kinda sucks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts