Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bell Lexus - (866) 263-6372 x6100

He actually works in the Parts Dept at Bell Lexus (I originally bought my car there.)

They are located in Arizona, thus if you order thru them, no tax or processing charges. Shipping is just whatever UPS charges.

They are the best prices I found with OEM Lexus parts, I just ordered my F&R brakes with them. It's like shy of $100 shipped!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
good to know, I need a couple of OEM items too.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
also try trd/toyota in dallas. they dont charge shipping or tax, and you can usually talk them into a deal. i get everything from them at cost, and never pay shipping or tax. the lady there is real cool

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
try irontoad.com

got my oem brake pads from them. very fast. good peeps good prices.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
also try trd/toyota in dallas. they dont charge shipping or tax, and you can usually talk them into a deal. i get everything from them at cost, and never pay shipping or tax. the lady there is real cool
Mike knows all about the out of region specials.

You must show some love to other members before giving it to mikefate again.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
SakiMartini said:
mike, u ignoring me???? *sniff sniff*

dam, you make it sound like we just had sex again last night and i sent you home in a taxi. what do you mean by ignoring you?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
mikefate said:
dam, you make it sound like we just had sex again last night and i sent you home in a taxi. what do you mean by ignoring you?
:ignore: :ignore:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
mikefate said:

wow thats some cold ish there mike....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.