Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received the following message at 7:08 p.m. on Thursday, March 22, 2001:

To all of our valued Internet guests.

The prolonged inclement weather has caused a surplus in our inventory. With our lack of
space due to construction, this is a serious dilemma. Consequently, from Friday March
23rd to Sunday March 25th, we will be holding our first ever and probably only ever “Bid
Sale”.

Here is how it works: Your are in control. We will post our inventory at 12:00 noon on
Friday at http://www.lexusmissionviejo.com/lexus/bidsale (if the link does not work, just
copy and paste the URL). Within the site, you will find each vehicle model with color and
option packages including a brief description and a corresponding MSRP. You may email us
or call us with your bid. Please state clearly the model, color, MSRP, and your bid. We
will review the options, color, and availability, then we will restate the bid and tell
you whether we accept or decline. If we decline we will give you the lowest bid price
that will be accepted.

We also have special financing and lease payments available. So, do your research and
mark your calendar for Friday at 12:00 noon, come back to this email and click on the
link! We will be here on-line all weekend to accommodate you and answer all your
questions.

Thank you for your time.

Ted Smith, Allen Karsh, and Tim Lawrence
E-commerce Department
Lexus Mission Viejo
(949)364-0664

*We apologize, but we will not be accepting bids on SC430’s and we will not be able to
accept orders on vehicles that are not in stock.

·
Registered
867 Posts
The new facility looks great! I wonder why some of the inventory can't be relocated 100 yards to the new facility? It doesn't seem like it will take much longer to complete. Nevertheless, a bid/auction is a wonderful idea and will make some very happy new IS300 (and other Lexus) owners! I'm sure that MV Lexus will have my business later this year when the IS300M is available

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent the following message to Lexus Mission Viejo on Friday, March 23, 2001:

Will the "dealer invoice" be accepted as the purchase price for the IS 300 (Luxury Sport Package and Luxury Package)? Thank you.

Received the following response from Lexus Mission Viejo on Saturday, March 24, 2001:

yes. Provided I have one left I am down to three LP models as of this morning
Ted Smith
Lexus Mission Viejo
949 364 0664

1 - 5 of 5 Posts