Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the question is my IS is still under the free maintanence provided by the dealer. So i have NA after market parts in the car just intake and exhaust. recently they sent me a letter that i'm due for a 4 month/ 5000 mile interval maintenance service...just wondering if they will do the serivce with the after market parts on. If any of you guys know thanks =)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
SRT you mean?intake? shouldnt be a problem. a lot depends on the dealer. ray catena in oakhurst is real cool with aftermarket shit. the service guy always gets like all the guys to come look at my car. its funny, i feel like a rock star. they ask questions that i should be asking them. catback cant affect anything. and the intake they wont say anythign unless you are trying to use the warranty and say that something is messed up because of it.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mikefate said:
SRT you mean?intake? shouldnt be a problem. a lot depends on the dealer. ray catena in oakhurst is real cool with aftermarket shit. the service guy always gets like all the guys to come look at my car. its funny, i feel like a rock star. they ask questions that i should be asking them. catback cant affect anything. and the intake they wont say anythign unless you are trying to use the warranty and say that something is messed up because of it.
yea that's were i'm going and that's were i got my car it's still under the 1 year free maintanence thing too

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Difeo Lexus still does maintenance on my car with my parts on. The only time they really said anything was when they mentioned that my Blitz Filter isn't a filter.

·
Registered
280 Posts
bought my car from ray catena too. that place is great. they arent strict about stuff either.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
2002 IS300 GGP Eshift

JDM Short Antenna
JDM Non-smokers box
JDM Clear Trunk Lights
Carbon Fiber Eyebrows
Carbon Fiber Taillight Covers
Crystal Rear and Front Bumper lights w/ Police blue LEDS
TRD Carbon Fiber License Plate Garnish

Wow can you pick a brighter color? my eyes are efeected in the slightest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts