Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are ridiculous! Not just you guys, but the Acura people too! People, you bought a car from a high-end brandname...now, why don't you act like you did! All i see is high-school trash-talking back and forth. Did you guys borrow money from your Mommy and Daddy to get the IS300?? Or did you earn your money?

CL-S is faster than IS300 in a straight line. Period. However, the IS300 will blow the CL-S in the salom. Period. BMW 3-series and Lexus IS300 are a DIFFERENT type of car from the CL-S. CL-S is basically an Accord with a powerful engine and better suspension. BMW and Lexus are sports sedan...very pure in its handling and reflexes...but not particularly a burner (except the GS400 and M3).

Thanks, and enjoy your cars! And grow up along the way too!

Tiger.

------------------
Tigermd99

1997 Honda CR-V

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
and yoru car is in a TOTALLY different realm...an SUV man...come on.....an SUV. those things are SOOOO LAME dont' even tell me you have a practical use for it.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by mrclam:
and yoru car is in a TOTALLY different realm...an SUV man...come on.....an SUV. those things are SOOOO LAME dont' even tell me you have a practical use for it.
i can't help but laff, what with coming off 2 suv's in a row

LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts