Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see what people thought of this look. I found them on lextacy.com and they go on your stock 17's. I have an onyx IS300 and was looking to do this for my winter rims. Just wanted everyones opinions and see if anyone knew where to get them for less than $115. Thanks

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
bigsen03 said:
I just wanted to see what people thought of this look. I found them on lextacy.com and they go on your stock 17's. I have an onyx IS300 and was looking to do this for my winter rims. Just wanted everyones opinions and see if anyone knew where to get them for less than $115. Thanks

PM FLATLINE IS

He has to be cheaper, and better

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i would never order from lextasy, Yeah i will PM flatline....Do you guys think they look good?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Center Caps for stock Lexus Wheels

I just purchase a set of four stock Lexus Gray centercaps with gold Lexus logo in ebay for $40.00 These will go on my set of stock rims and snow tires that were missing the centercaps.

Check with ebay. There are always centercaps in ebay.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
carguy1 said:
I just purchase a set of four stock Lexus Gray centercaps with gold Lexus logo in ebay for $40.00 These will go on my set of stock rims and snow tires that were missing the centercaps.

Check with ebay. There are always centercaps in ebay.

yes this reply had everything to do with stickers how? :suspiciou

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i thinkt hey look kinda ugly myself. and it would eb easier for you to just paint them. tape, sand, and spray

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
lextasy is like ecstasy. dont do it

bigsen03 said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts