Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
In sophisticated aristicratic Brittish accent

"Thanks chap, your gentlmanly contribution is a solid reflection of good character"

"Carry on saar, cheerio>"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
where is the section on the ECU, codes diagnostic ? Is it in section IN that I cant find ?

Added... Ok IN is the introduction...have that !!!

Still cant find the ECU stuff

·
Registered
10 Posts
But in 2001 the IS300 only came in E-Shift, not actually manual. There has to be some difference...after much research for wanting to convert it to a true manual ive found out that there is alot different. Does anyone know where to get a 2001 Repair Manual??

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Awesome thank you! + Rep

·
Registered
38 Posts
Link does not work for me. All im getting is a a bunch of letters and numbers when the link opens up. I've tried it on my mac and my wifes PC...still same results.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Link does not work. Does anyone have the service manual for 2001 E-SHIFT not 2002-2005.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Can someone show me where to get 02 is300 mt repair manual ? I need to do a tuneup. The links are down.
I know the link on the first page does not work but I believe on page 2 or 3 of this thread there is a link to download it. Just did it over the weekend and it has about 1400 pages. Not as good as the actual tech manual I have but it definitely helps.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nope no links works PLEASE SOMEONE POST NEW LINK:(

61 - 80 of 149 Posts