Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Lexus is300 models I can buy. Not ones you have to build...Let me know.

Thanks

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That is cheap for a RC car. If you want a real RC car that will kick everyone's butt, then you will end up spending near $300 without even getting the radio.
Plus, this is a kit that require assembly, I think he is asking for one that's more like Die Cast.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, Im looking for a die cast type model of the IS300. Not a RC car or a plastic kit you build, I am too dumb & lazy to do all that. Lemme know,thanks!

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by scoochydawg:
Yea, Im looking for a die cast type model of the IS300. Not a RC car or a plastic kit you build, I am too dumb & lazy to do all that. Lemme know,thanks!

A company called Tandem Marketing is putting one out as we speak. Its a die cast model that is 1:18 scale and comes in a couple different colors. Its is 25.95 plus 6.95 s+h. The number is 1-800-651-0100
Cant wait for it to come out!! They said another week or two. I guess we will have to wait and see.

·
2,909 Posts
I got one of a yellow Altezza when I was in Tokyo last Dec.. It cost me about $35. I have pics I will post with the pics of my IS soon I hope.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
SPM
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing