Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Lexus is300 models I can buy. Not ones you have to build...Let me know.

Thanks

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That is cheap for a RC car. If you want a real RC car that will kick everyone's butt, then you will end up spending near $300 without even getting the radio.
Plus, this is a kit that require assembly, I think he is asking for one that's more like Die Cast.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, Im looking for a die cast type model of the IS300. Not a RC car or a plastic kit you build, I am too dumb & lazy to do all that. Lemme know,thanks!

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by scoochydawg:
Yea, Im looking for a die cast type model of the IS300. Not a RC car or a plastic kit you build, I am too dumb & lazy to do all that. Lemme know,thanks!

A company called Tandem Marketing is putting one out as we speak. Its a die cast model that is 1:18 scale and comes in a couple different colors. Its is 25.95 plus 6.95 s+h. The number is 1-800-651-0100
Cant wait for it to come out!! They said another week or two. I guess we will have to wait and see.

·
2,909 Posts
I got one of a yellow Altezza when I was in Tokyo last Dec.. It cost me about $35. I have pics I will post with the pics of my IS soon I hope.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts