Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehe, I know I am going to get ripped by people...

I am not going to purchase either but I am just curious what you guys thought. Obviously the ISF is going to be waaaaaaaay faster but other than that the Lexus IS300 L-Tuned stage 2 was the highest performance stock wise Lexus IS300 made and most people think the IS300 stock handles better than the IS250/350 stock.

So, besides straight line speed which car do you guys think is the bigger performer in stock form? The Lexus IS300 stage 2 L-Tuned or the Lexus ISF.

Please if you own an IS300 don't just say the L-Tuned is a bigger performer to make yourself feel better and the same with the 2nd gen IS owners.

Rip me if you like but I think this is an interesting discussion :)

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
WTF?? There is no comparison. You have a nicely modded stock IS300 then you have a BEAST of a car stock IS-F......see the difference? You are comparing "apples to watermelon" guy....

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
has someone stolen your computer?

·
Registered
854 Posts
are you borderline retarted?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
There is no point to this comparison. IS-F is obviously superior to the IS300 performance-wise in every form.

I have an IS300... and after the fact have purchased a number of L-Tuned parts (most under Eibach name). The car handles much better... but still the IS-F is in a league of its own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.