Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a collage of Lexus IS related pictures. If anyone is interested, I can make more new ones. I'll try to use other colors but I am biased on Silver so it is the first one. The only picture I took was the speedometer and the Lexus Logos. The rest I got from all over the net.

All the wallpapers are posted on http://my_is300.homestead.com/files/default.htm

[This message has been edited by Silver IS 300 (edited September 02, 2000).]

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am unable to download the file due to "high trafiic on our download servers". It has been like this for two days. I guess I need to try it at 3AM. Anyone else having trouble?

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice wallpaper. I got a blue is and i wanna know if there are any blue is300 wallpapers or any other wallpaper at all?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Sooul Cactus:
BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!!!!
I modified the original one to include blue, gray and the white.

When I finish the new version with the blue one is ready, I'll let you guys know. For now, this will do.

See the links on the original post. BTW, sometimes, homestead is a little busy but keep trying and you eventually get in.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks cool. I'd like to get a copy. However, when I go to your page and click on a link (like '1024x768'), I get a message saying 'Page has expired'. Help!

Rob

------------------
2001 IS300
Spectra Blue Mica/Ivory
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17" wheels
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
4.7L, QuadraDrive, UpCountry
Patriot Blue, Fully loaded

·
Registered
13 Posts
great designs--thanks!!

I was able to get to the download page if I removed the "_ksi0701961556282538/" part from the link.

HOWEVER I then got the:

This file is not currently accessible because of high traffic on our file download servers. Please try again later and accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

message. I think homestead is bull****ting--their FTP servers are probably just busted. Anyhow, I'll try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MNSpectraBlueIS:
Looks cool. I'd like to get a copy. However, when I go to your page and click on a link (like '1024x768'), I get a message saying 'Page has expired'. Help!

Rob

Sorry about that, stupid Homestead dynamically changed the links when I uploaded them. I have manually changed them so it should be working now. (You may need to refresh the page in case it is in your cache)

------------------
=======================
Silver IS 300
My IS300 site

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks. I was able to get it now, after a few 'Server too busy' messages.

Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
MNSpectraBlueIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing