27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
I found this video on youtube... and I'm not sure what to say. :confused: [/url]
i'll tell you what say..
how the hell do such stupid people ever make enough money to buy an IS???
(or maybe that they cost like $10k now?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
hilarious. the IS im looking at is going for around 10k.. but there is no way in hell im going to see this car turn into the new civic.

·
Registered
417 Posts
this is their bio from their web site, weplaycrazy.com

We Play Crazy is not just a stunt group, but it's a lifestlye full of adventure and new groundbreaking ideas. Our motto 'Some Talent, Mostly Balls' is the best way to describe what we are about. Founded by the Gaboff Brothers, We Play Crazy continues to grow larger and larger and is finally reaching out to a world wide fan base. We Play Crazy has worked with many different productions around the world such as 60 Minutes, Ecko TV, World’s Most Amazing Videos, Crusty Demons of Dirt, Wild World of Spike, Whacked Out Sports, Video Zonkers, Most Outrageous Behavior Caught on Tape, ABC News, The Maury Show, Good Morning America, FOX News, The O'reilly Factor, MTV Scarred, Urban Street Bike Warriors, America’s Funniest Home Videos, The Jay Thomas Show, 220 films, Ebaums World, Break, Vidmax, and the list goes on. Making our own cutting edge films known as the Hella Crazy series is also a huge part of what we do. The first Hella Crazy DVD definitely made an impact on the underground stunt scene, which opened many new doors for us. Between being signed to a new DVD marketing label known as Destroy Entertainment and corporate sponsors such as Ecko Unltd., things are only looking up for us, way up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
LOL know one would bring that much abuse to their car as a "joke".

Those guys are so thug..god. my heros. :p

BTW, to bad the video is edited pretty good. Otherwise it would have COMPLETELY sucked.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I really didn't find it that crazy. I mean based on their appearance I would have thought crazy for them would have been running it into a wall at 80MPH........probably would have enjoyed seeing that more.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
hahaha nice catch...

"Police... Yea.... OMG THIS GUY JUST CUT ME OFF DOING LIKE 143 ON THE HIGHWAY... YEA... PLATE NUMBER GRY 2568. OK THANKS!!!!"

(click hungs up phone)

haha... *******

·
Registered
747 Posts
lol that was funny...joke?i think not people from the east coast are a bit odd ;) god i hope its no one here on the forums...

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol that was funny...joke?i think not people from the east coast are a bit odd ;) god i hope its no one here on the forums...
..if you think it is, you think they're going to say anything.. actually ill take that back ...they probably would:disagree:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
what a bunch of TOOLS!!!! why couldnt the car flip while he was hanging out the sunroof. LESSONS LEARNED!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts