Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Voted^

Oh wow! If it comes in AWD......I am sold!

·
Registered
241 Posts
They need to make it significantly longer to make it look good. Otherwise, It would look like a MazdaSpeed 3 or something lol.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I am picturing the new 2014 IS in Sportcross wagon form.... and it is not pretty.
Well you're obviously picturing it wrong.......:lol:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
They need to make it significantly longer to make it look good. Otherwise, It would look like a MazdaSpeed 3 or something lol.
Nah man......I don't see that happening.

With our luck though, I bet they make a wagon but only availlable overseas! :(

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I think it looks great!

Here Is A 2014 Lexus IS Wagon(borrowed link)

haha....so sick! Thanks Jason! Damn, was gunna rep ya but need to spread some around first! lol

Being obsessed with wagons in general, I am easy to please. A lot of sedan owners will never understand........

·
Registered
513 Posts
Here's another take from the Jalopnik article:

Hmmmmm, to be honest, Saab has already made a "SportCross successor", at when the rear of their 9-5 Sportcombi is seen from the side. Now that Saab is bust, does that mean Lexus can make this? I think those taillights look like a SportCross tribute!

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
I would buy it. I don' like the CT treatment in the back though, I would like the back to be similar to the 1st Gen SX or the current RX. Little more angular and aggresive.

I think one of the most perfect details of the SX is that the body lines all meet in the rear panel and blend just so into the rear hatch.

If they could pull that off into the new one, that would be sweet. Then again this may be all the Teo's girlfriend of the SportCross world!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts