38) BigDaddyRich 1 point
39) 22e 1 point
40) JRubes213 1 point
41) Twistedis300 1 point
42) wuzzy 1 point
43) illest_is300 1 point
44) mark1si 1 point

RULES!
Alright guys and gals, I saw this on another forum and thought it was an awesome idea. Here's how you play:

- The OP (me, haha) starts will the first request. The person who can fulfill the request, posts the picture and then posts their own picture request.

- The person who posts the picture gets a point. I will keep track of the points per person on post #1 of this post.

- Picture MUST have an IS in it, obviously.

- If a particular request has already been done, the person does not get the point. To prove that the request has already been done, the person denying the request MUST quote the original picture of said request.

- The IS in the picture MUST be yours :)

- You CANNOT fulfill your own request, obviously.

- Photoshop is NOT allowed.

Examples of request:
An IS beside a Lambo.
An IS shooting flames
An IS drifting
An IS at the track
An IS in the rain.
etc.

I think it could be cool.
For example:
A just washed IS300

My request: A rolling shot of an IS300 :)

·
S*A*G*E
263 Posts
I don't get why your making fun of your car.

Also, your pictures didn't consist of a rolling shot. Its still BobbyJ's turn to announce his request.
Well considering I already posted a rolling shot, and then posted my request (albeit extremely unlikely) to be fair to everyone else and to continue this thread I will change my request.

New Request: An IS300 in the presence of over 2000whp (multiple cars accepted)

·
Registered
142 Posts

A combined 2400WHP to be exact. I win again.

And for my request, I'd like to see two semi to considerably attractive women going at it on the hood of YOUR IS300. If you can't get it, I'm guessing I can. Let's see what ya got!

·
S*A*G*E
263 Posts
On behalf of Irish Supra I am going to retract his request and institute one of my own, since I did provide picture of car on moon, pre no photoshop request.

New Request: picture of an IS300 with a Thomas the Train helmet placed upon the Turbo with an Unopened Miller Lite can, an Uncooked Hot dog and a Ping Pong ball. Simple I would assume....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Now that we have moved on with our lives, here ya go man, WINNING...

More civilized request: An IS300 with Red Solo cups in the shape of a "2JZ" on the hood

Keepin' it simple yo!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
WTF chief? The moon picture was posted long before the "no photoshop" rule was added!

"No stairway....Denied."

Well then...in that case, I bring you, zee moon.

Oh, and I forgot....

And instead of just editing a post, I would like to remind the OP that he broke rule #6 of this game in the first post. Granted you didn't give yourself a point, you did however fulfill your own request.

...So does that just make the entire thread void? Or what is going on here?

·
Registered
142 Posts
why would this be moved to the metered parking? It was fine in the IS300 owners section...
Someone had nothing better to do? :puhlease:

Oh, and please, for the LOVE of all that is holy. Someone keep this from dying by posting up a pic to my request. My wife returns home from deployment in a week, and that "never gonna happen" request we all talked about....

yea. It's already in the works. So, for the sake of me, you, and the rest of the is300 and internet community, let's keep this going at least long enough to let me show you "what I have up my sleeve" :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
100% confirmation of two VERY attractive ladies dyking down on the hood of a 500+whp is300 coming very soon. Anyone gonna complete the simple task of dixie cups so we can keep this up?

·
S*A*G*E
263 Posts
Here ya go Irish,

Sorry it took so long but its better then not getting done.

And now for the request we have been waiting for: Two reasonably attractive women going at it on the hood of YOUR IS300. Bring it Irish!!

1 - 20 of 1481 Posts