Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best Motoring race

Lexus IS-F vs BMW M3 vs Honda S2000 type S and Nismo 350 on the track.

Finish:
1)M3
2)350Z
3)IS-F
4)S2000

Reserve starting grid based on qualifying time. Order is reversed slower time gets pole and so on. Starting grid: 1)S2000 2)IS-F 3)350Z 4)M3

M3 started last, easliy passed the S2000, just overed powered it. Then took the IS-F on the outside of a right-hander, great move, then drove away. By that time the 350Z was way out front, M3 tracked the 350Z down and passed on the last lap to take the win.

Link:

Video BM 2008 04 part4 - tsukuba, tsuchiya, nissan, fairlady, s - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
repost....

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
ISF looked pretty bad.... I am not saying the ISF deserved to win or lose but didn't this race look a bit staged? I mean...how the fuck did the nismo get the jump on all the cars?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ISF looked pretty bad.... I am not saying the ISF deserved to win or lose but didn't this race look a bit staged? I mean...how the fuck did the nismo get the jump on all the cars?
that nismo z (380z if it made way over to our shores) only weighs about 2800 lbs while having 397hp and 310tq, so its not that surprising
and if this race was staged wouldnt bm favor japanese cars like they usually do? ie: nsx vs. all those european sports cars

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that nismo z (380z if it made way over to our shores) only weighs about 2800 lbs while having 397hp and 310tq, so its not that surprising
and if this race was staged wouldnt bm favor japanese cars like they usually do? ie: nsx vs. all those european sports cars
Exactly

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
My bad, I thought it had the standard V6. I was wrong then. Good race!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts