Lexus IS Forum banner

Lexus IS-F NM Edition #9 of #50

4K views 39 replies 20 participants last post by  MSMIS3 
#1 ·
Just got my hands on #9 of #50. From what I was told this is the only NM Edition on the street right now. The dealer said they have not shipped any NM Editions yet and it is also the only NM to be sold at a dealership, as the rest were sold in the NM Catalog. Love the car, a lot. I don't care what anyone says it is worth it to pay about $5,000 more to have a car that has history and is LIMITED. Not to mention a driving trip (included in price) will be fun as hell!!! I think the car is probably worth more, just because of the history and the RARE factor.

#3 ·
I don't care what anyone says it is worth it to pay about $5,000 more to have a car that has history and is LIMITED. Not to mention a driving trip (included in price) will be fun as hell!!!
nice, but it doesn't look like anyone has questioned your purchase yet, so why come in defending yourself so hardcore? its deff a great price for the car since it is rare, also considering the real price of the IS-F now and you get a driving school class(s). but what is this history you speak of?

#4 ·
I was offered by the dealership here about the NM edition (last one) but without actually having the car yet, I was reluctant to oblige. It may be a nice vehicle but it doesn't have any history yet. No handbrake but just a footbrake. The eight speed is nice but no DSG. I'm still looking forward in buying one but unless I see some IS-F in the dealership to test drive then no sale for me.

#7 ·
Congrats, jmontagna. Keep your eye on the South Forum for any upcoming meets in our area. We South Floridians are definitely looking forward to personally checking out that badass ride.

#8 ·
any pictures of the NM edition???

#9 ·
Congrats on your new purchase!!! :approve:

Not to steal your thunder or anything like that..

But # 32 of 50 has already been on the streets of Southern CA (Carlsbad).

A member over from Club Lexus took delivery on 2/17/08...

^ To my knowledge.. that might be one of the very 1st NM Editions Delivered..

Joe Z :)

#11 ·
#12 ·
pics

I should have pics up tonight. All I meant by history is having a limited car that happens to be really the first lexus "sports" car. They really have never done anything like this. So I was saying for the extra money it seemed like a nice play, even more so for resale value. I will try and get you guys some good pics tonight.

#14 ·
good luck w/ your quest! Like jruih4 said, if your in the South FL area be sure to check out the south section for meet/events. IE FL2k8 ...also you might recieve more exposure for your sale (once you have most posts) in the member/sale section...

-J

#26 ·
Clear bra is out in So Cal...

Any professional installer can custom make the kit as well..

Joe Z

#28 ·
damn i want an F! does it have any badges on it stating its the NM version?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.