Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Great Work Darren.

Coming your way:
2000 Toyota Altezza
2003 SportDesign
2004 SportDesign
2006 Lexus IS

Thanks for taking the time to put everything together neatly like this.
I know it takes a lot of patience.

You deserve MUCHO REP!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks man, so do you for making it possible to get caught up with the IS brochures. I almost said "finish the project" but then I realized it will NEVER be finished! What have I gotten myself into? :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Everyone thank JayMarino for sending me the last brochures I needed to finish the IS archive. I just scanned the 2006, 2003 SportDesign, 2004 SportDesign and 2000 Altezza brochures. Th archive is complete, at least until the 2009 IS brochure comes out. Please give me a yell when that happens!

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Where are the IS-F, SportDesign and L-Tuned?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Oops, they are still in there... I just changed the ways that the gallery displayed. They are visible by going to toyotareference.com and clicking the year of the main brochure, then scrolling to the end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
3rd. Generation IS

Greetings everyone,

I am seriously contemplating getting a 2010 IS300. Unfortunately, I heard that the 3rd generation will be out either in 2012 or 2013. This means that I will not be able to enjoy the car long enough.

Can anyone support me with information about the anticipated date of debuting the 3rd. generation IS?

·
23,115 Posts
Greetings everyone,

I am seriously contemplating getting a 2010 IS300. Unfortunately, I heard that the 3rd generation will be out either in 2012 or 2013. This means that I will not be able to enjoy the car long enough.

Can anyone support me with information about the anticipated date of debuting the 3rd. generation IS?
Here is a recent thread about the same subject:
http://my.is/forums/f87/when-3rd-gen-isx50-due-399666/

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Are you offering to add that to the archive? You could either find a way to scan it and email the file or you could send it over to me and I could scan it. That would be a cool addition.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'm gonna have to get back to you on that one!!!
I have the Glass Tube but the actual brochure is lost in a pile of vintage aw11,ae86 and other bomb toyota memorabilia..
i'll have to rummage through my office to find it but if i do, i'll get back to you!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts