Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually seen a 2002 with VSC? Or, is this is more "smoke & mirrors" avertising from Lexus a la' my "Chevy Chase/Summer Vacation" experience?

I'm now hearing rumors that VSC won't even be available until next calendar year (i.e., mid-year at the earliest.) If so, shame on you Lexus for not being upfront and telling us that it won't be availble until mid-year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
clinton is scum


on a side note, my 02 doesn't have it, but it is a stick.

Originally posted by Italian Stallion:
Has anyone actually seen a 2002 with VSC? Or, is this is more "smoke & mirrors" avertising from Lexus a la' my "Chevy Chase/Summer Vacation" experience?

I'm now hearing rumors that VSC won't even be available until next calendar year (i.e., mid-year at the earliest.) If so, shame on you Lexus for not being upfront and telling us that it won't be availble until mid-year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
my 2002 has it...at least that is what it says on the window sticker. Mine is an auto BTW.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: MrAbear ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You!!! That also means I was fed some bad info by a Lexus dealer in Tenn, who told me that VSC woudn't appear until after the first of the year.

Originally posted by MrAbear:
my 2002 has it...at least that is what it says on the window sticker. Mine is an auto BTW.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: MrAbear ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
BTW, Italian do you have your car yet? I'm just wondering. If not, when you DO pick it up does that mean you will finally shut the fu ck up? Every thread started by you is about some dealer feeding you bad info, or not knowing anything, or some other whine, gripe, moan and/or bitch. One has to wonder if you know so damn much why do you bother ASKING the salespeople anything. Hell if your expertise is that extensive, why don't SELL the damn things yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by IIIseries:
BTW, Italian do you have your car yet? I'm just wondering. If not, when you DO pick it up does that mean you will finally shut the fu ck up? Every thread started by you is about some dealer feeding you bad info, or not knowing anything, or some other whine, gripe, moan and/or bitch. One has to wonder if you know so damn much why do you bother ASKING the salespeople anything. Hell if your expertise is that extensive, why don't SELL the damn things yourself.
....someone is on the rag....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
he's better than the last one.

if he makes our country the laughing stock of the world, then i'll have some names for him too.

until then, i'll wait it out, but atleast we didn't get gore.

Originally posted by IIIseries:
Let's hear how you feel about our current pathetic excuse for a leader. Surely you have names for that loser too.

Originally posted by IS300GTE:
[qb]clinton is scum
[/QB]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
our country isn't the laighing stock of the world because of billy boy getting some in the oval office. we're the laughing stock of the world because we made such a big deal of it. you see any other world leaders being brought up on federal charges for a hummer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
half right, half wrong. he lied under oath, thats why the big deal was made of it, and thats why the whole world was laughing at us. the hummer was nothing, like you said.


Originally posted by merlin3008:
our country isn't the laighing stock of the world because of billy boy getting some in the oval office. we're the laughing stock of the world because we made such a big deal of it. you see any other world leaders being brought up on federal charges for a hummer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
half right, half wrong. he lied under oath, thats why the big deal was made of it, and thats why the whole world was laughing at us.
100% wrong.
The big deal is that he got caught... he's not the first and won't be the last prez to lie under oath...
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top