Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the site and proud owner of a Smoky Granite F. To all in the midwest region that have not already been contacted, Lexus is providing a complementary 1-day driving school on Friday 4/25 for all IS-F owners. Event will be held at the Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, IL. and will include slalom, skid pad, breaking exercises, autocross, and 3.2 mi. road coarse track time. My understanding is they will also be providing the cars!!! Hope to see many of you there and maybe discuss forming a midwest region owners club. I understand we represent @ (60) current owners. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I may have to get my refund, if they come up with the same complimentary 1-day Driving School for West Coast IS-F owners before May 30, 2008.;)

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Thats awesome, I hope they bring something like this to the West Coast
They will. Sit tight, it'll be on our Front Page soon.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
They will. Sit tight, it'll be on our Front Page soon.
Well apparently this site rolled out about 2-3 weeks ago..

The Lexus Performance Driving Academy

I was surprised & curious as to how we didn't know or were not informed sooner... :blush:

All the FREE dates are already full for the Southern CA event..
"Wait List" only...

Joe Z

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Well apparently this site rolled out about 2-3 weeks ago..

The Lexus Performance Driving Academy

I was surprised & curious as to how we didn't know or were not informed sooner... :blush:

All the FREE dates are already full for the Southern CA event..
"Wait List" only...

Joe Z
Not exactly.

My.IS and Club Lexus members will have a yet-to-be-determined invitation code. Don't worry, none of the free dates are booked. Flipside and I are ironing out details with the ad/marketing agency in charge of the event as we speak.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Not exactly.

My.IS and Club Lexus members will have a yet-to-be-determined invitation code. Don't worry, none of the free dates are booked. Flipside and I are ironing out details with the ad/marketing agency in charge of the event as we speak.
Sounds Good!!!! :approve: :approve:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Jruhi4 is correct. Please stay tuned until we can get all this information ironed out. There's a reason why we haven't posted this information up. Unfortunately we have a select few overexcited members that can't wait and are passing out incorrect and speculated information.

At this time, if you sign up for any of the events, they will say all the times are booked and you will be placed on a waiting list. If you are on the "waiting list" per the email confirmation, this means you have not received the invitation code nor does it guarantee your spot at the event.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Great to hear the good news Ryan!!!

Yeah.. why would anyone be overexcited about the IS-F?? :shush:

You have a PM buddy..

Joe Z

Jruhi4 is correct. Please stay tuned until we can get all this information ironed out. There's a reason why we haven't posted this information up. Unfortunately we have a select few overexcited members that can't wait and are passing out incorrect and speculated information.

At this time, if you sign up for any of the events, they will say all the times are booked and you will be placed on a waiting list. If you are on the "waiting list" per the email confirmation, this means you have not received the invitation code nor does it guarantee your spot at the event.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That driving class in Chicago isn't one that is sponsored by Lexus. The Lexus sponsored on is May 9th-11th. The April 25th is a local Lexus sponsored event. SOOOO, I can go to the April 25th one AND the May one. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the heads up, just signed up for the Friday May 9th morning session at The Autobahn Country Club, Joliet IL Anyone else plan on attending let me know and see you there!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts