Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had 2 of my old bridgestone potenzas bubble. So i stated my case and said how audi recallin them and how they are bad tires.. So to reconcile me they gave me 5 new Bridgestone SO-3's, mounted and balanced for a cost of $0.00 .... Hell Yah

Lexus is the best baby!!!!!!!!

Go me its my birthday.. Go me its my birthday..

Oh and my old tires had 18,000 miles on em.. ahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahah

$1500 bucks in my pocket now... ITS party time!!

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Rex ]

·
11,061 Posts
Hmmmm. I'm gonna go out and have a look at mine. Maybe I can "make something up".

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You have got to be kidding me....and I thought I had Armor All duped for cutting me a $500 check for staining my calipers. You are the man.

So how does the S0-3s ride?!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Party materials...?? whats that... hahahah.. good one HIbbidy HIb.. I have noticed the so-3's ride a little harder it seems but tractions is like glue so far... I am goin to test em out a lil tonite after I get a lil party in me.. haha..

·
Registered
142 Posts
My dealer gave me 4 free Pilots....thats the good news, the bad news is they destroyed 4 rims while they were changing them so of course I got those free to...not worth the agravation...time..etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got four free tires out of my dealership a few months back at 10000 miles and I didn't even ask for them. Also, I'm going back this weekend and they claim they're replacing them again, free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts