Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen what the "factory" spoiler for the IS looks like? I am getting the chrome 17in wheels and a Carbon Fiber Dash Kit Accessories installed. Im just wondering bout that Spoiler and if anyone else went with those accessories like chrome wheels and Carbon dash?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a blue IS300 w/ lexus spoiler. It's not real big like most honda spoilers. It's low and fits the car really well. If you want a flashier one, skip the Lexus Spoiler. If you want one that compliments your car, but without taking up all of your rearview mirror, get the lexus spoiler.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Is there really such thing as a Lexus "factory" spoiler? I got the impression that the dealers get the spoilers from some aftermarket manufacturer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saw a black IS300 in the showroom yesterday with spoiler. It was pretty understated and I thought it one of the few I've seen that enhanced a car's looks. Unfortunately, I didn't check the window sticker to see if it was aftermarket or OEM. Will look the next time I'm there (hopefully within next 2 weeks for purchase arrangements!)

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Besides Erebuni, what other big U.S aftermarket companies are supplying IS300 Spoilers?

I think the IS300 would look phat with a GTR or touring-style wing.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
BTW, I was at Longo doing the 1000 mile service today and notice they are selling the TRD carbon fiber grill. It costs $185, looks nice, but I think it is kind of expensive. How much is the carbon fiber dash you are getting and is it real carbon fiber or is it fake?

Daniel

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TEG - I am getting a Blue with Black Leather. Chrome 17in (Aftermarket rims get played out too fast so i figured lets just chrome the factory ones) that "spoiler" and a carbon fiber dash kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
rarjoon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing