Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen what the "factory" spoiler for the IS looks like? I am getting the chrome 17in wheels and a Carbon Fiber Dash Kit Accessories installed. Im just wondering bout that Spoiler and if anyone else went with those accessories like chrome wheels and Carbon dash?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a blue IS300 w/ lexus spoiler. It's not real big like most honda spoilers. It's low and fits the car really well. If you want a flashier one, skip the Lexus Spoiler. If you want one that compliments your car, but without taking up all of your rearview mirror, get the lexus spoiler.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Is there really such thing as a Lexus "factory" spoiler? I got the impression that the dealers get the spoilers from some aftermarket manufacturer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saw a black IS300 in the showroom yesterday with spoiler. It was pretty understated and I thought it one of the few I've seen that enhanced a car's looks. Unfortunately, I didn't check the window sticker to see if it was aftermarket or OEM. Will look the next time I'm there (hopefully within next 2 weeks for purchase arrangements!)

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Besides Erebuni, what other big U.S aftermarket companies are supplying IS300 Spoilers?

I think the IS300 would look phat with a GTR or touring-style wing.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
BTW, I was at Longo doing the 1000 mile service today and notice they are selling the TRD carbon fiber grill. It costs $185, looks nice, but I think it is kind of expensive. How much is the carbon fiber dash you are getting and is it real carbon fiber or is it fake?

Daniel

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TEG - I am getting a Blue with Black Leather. Chrome 17in (Aftermarket rims get played out too fast so i figured lets just chrome the factory ones) that "spoiler" and a carbon fiber dash kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts