Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
How did you guy's get invited. I called to and they said that I would need an invitation. I have a downpayment on the car, maybe my dealer can get me an invitation?

·
Registered
424 Posts
My dealer in NJ phoned me two weeks ago to say he had an invite ready for me - he knows I am fairly keen on the car so called my cellphone immediately he heard about the test drive.

Sadly the e-mail I received when I registered states no photography allowed
:

"@2000 Lexus, A Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Lexus reminds you to wear seatbelts, secure children to rear seat, obey all speed laws and drive responsibly. No pets, cameras or video equipment will be allowed. You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license to drive. Invitation is nontransferable."

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm scheduled Friday at 9:00 am in Chicago.

This intro is a dealer intro, so maybe I can get away with a camera....will see. looking forward to it! Should be unreal!

·
Registered
226 Posts
OHyea, these events are great, ive been invited to a lincholn one, the lexus one, taste of lexus, and a jeep one (kinda sucked) and now been invited to a chrystler one, and i will be invited to the upcoming lexus one, which unfortunatly i will not be able to attend becuase i will be in isreal. It is held so late for us on the west, we are all gonna have our own by then anyways, which kinda sucks, but oh well. I bet the IS one is gonna be one of the best cause they have the professional drivers there too doing all the wonderful moves we wish we had the guts to do. damn, i wanna go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts