Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know this was probably posted before but I am impatient on doig the search. I am planning on purchasing the RMM Grille, and was wondering where to get the LEXUS emblem to put on the grille. Thank You for your help.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Why don't you take it off your existing grill??

I thought about that too... I wanted to get the TRD Grille and replace the TRD logo with the "IS300" logo in the lower right hand corner, but those logos only come stick on right now. So I am still stock, until i find a permanent solution.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
you can always buy one from a dealer, or be a punk and steal off of someones car. just dont jack it from an IS cuz that would be [email protected] up. if you are gonna take one, take it off of an ES or something like that.
JUST NO ISs!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I caught a kid jacking both the front and rear symbols of one of my old ES's.

Chased him down and almost killed him with the chisel in his pocket.

Kid had to pay 1000+ for new symbols, installation and body work as well as 200 hours of community service.

Then he had to pay for the other cars he ripped off.

So...if you plan on removing symbols, don't come near my car. Plan on paying a lot more if you get caught.

·
11,061 Posts
Gee, I wish SophieSleeps had been around when some jerk stole the gold-plated star off the hood of my Mom's 1966 Mercedes. Lucky they didn't pry the plated one off the trunk too. Now she has one on the car and one for spare at home.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
if you are going to buy one, buy the new symbols, they have some type of honeycomb pattern within the logo. see pics of LA Autoshow post for details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts