Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored at work yesterday and decided to check to see if there was anything new at Lexus' website. I played with the "build your own IS300" tool, and when it came to chose color, there was no option for SY.

Not that I expect that it was ever a very popular color in the first place, but as a SY owner it suprised me that they apparently have removed it as an option entirely.

·
8,827 Posts
Sorry,
Old news.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was actually in a lexus dealership a few days ago and he was trying to sell me a used IS300 that he said was "gold" but looked more "champagne" to me.
Anyway...I told him that i have never seen that colour b/4 and he said that is b/c every year they do something with the colour...he said they stopped doing yellow and they are trying something new...

Either thats the truth, or lexus was lying to me....

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
sacremon said:
I was bored at work yesterday and decided to check to see if there was anything new at Lexus' website. I played with the "build your own IS300" tool, and when it came to chose color, there was no option for SY.

Not that I expect that it was ever a very popular color in the first place, but as a SY owner it suprised me that they apparently have removed it as an option entirely.
Lexus of South Atlanta has one sitting on display out in front of their building on the hill

·
Premium Member
52,282 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
sacremon said:

Lexus of South Atlanta has one sitting on display out in front of their building on the hill
Quick, run up there and buy it, if it's a 2004.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
bartkat said:
Tha Reaper said:
sacremon said:

Quick, run up there and buy it, if it's a 2004.
nah i'll pass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.