what is the best offer you've found so far?
i got my for Mid $32. i got an extremely good deal, and the dealer said that won't do that again(when i told them i might recommend some friends if they want an IS300, and the salesperson told me not to tell what price i paid). i think around $33 i am sure you will get one.
I shopped at three dealerships... 2 in NJ and 1 in PA. I got the best offer from Ray Catena in Oakhurst, NJ. However, their
customer service is the worst. I took my car in for some minor complaints...i.e
1) windshield wiper from driver side was squeaking like hell in the rain.
2) passenger side's moonroof was higher than
driver's side. Ask service guy to adjust it so it is aligned w/ roof line.
3) Cigarette lighter's ring was coming out when I lift the lighter.
RESULT OF MY PICKUP AFTER SERVICE:
1) the service guy told me he gave new refills for wipers at time of pickup.
Couple days later, my driver side's wiper
was squeaking AGAIN in the rain and left rubber marks on my windshield. Instead of returning to Catena for the same problem,
I went to Cherry Hill Lexus and I was impressed with their customer service.
2) Moonroof was adjusted, now the mechanical
parts are squeaking when I tilt and open it.
3) Lighter's ring was fixed.
Now I also found that my driver's seat is making noise (squeaking) at turns. This didn't happen before I brought my car in for service, but at time of my pickup I saw a three hundred pounder was driving my IS after a car wash. I will never bring my car there, again.