Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anybody has good or bad experience, or knows anybody that works at one of the Lexus dealers in KC.

After the local dealer scraped the hell out of my front lip, and refused to pay for it until my lawyer got involved, and all that while only fixing 1 of the three problems i took it in for, i need to get it back in under warranty to finish repairing these things.

·
Registered
385 Posts
hey i have only had good experiences at the dealership on State Line. Also have a few friends that work in the service department, and also know the Service Manager, and Parts Manager very well... which dealership did you go to? State line, or up north?

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i'm from omaha, KC is just the closest dealership that isn't owned by the same people that messed up my car. I need to get the things fixed, and won't go back to omaha, so i'm looking for a recommendation on which is better in KC, or if its worth the 190mile drive.

·
Registered
385 Posts
hey man , just call both locations and see what they can do and explain to them everything before you make the trip here.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i planned on calling them both, but wanted some opinions first just to see if anybody had problems or overly good experience w/ one or the other.

Other question for you KC people..... anybody plan on going to the track anytime soon, well before the Import face off? i want to run my IS, and would like to have a witness or two for my times. I just know there are going to be doubts about the times, and would like proof. If i could work both out to be around the same time that would be great.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Other question for you KC people..... anybody plan on going to the track anytime soon, well before the Import face off? i want to run my IS, and would like to have a witness or two for my times. I just know there are going to be doubts about the times, and would like proof. If i could work both out to be around the same time that would be great.
I can go

Just to observe I am going back to stock so yeah

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking at next wed the 31st to be at the lexus dealer first (around 2pm), and they head to the track whenever they are done w/ the car. I talked to the north lexus or whatever, i don't know if you would want to meet me there since i don't know KC that well, or just meet me at KCIR.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
fstrnldr said:
looking at next wed the 31st to be at the lexus dealer first (around 2pm), and they head to the track whenever they are done w/ the car. I talked to the north lexus or whatever, i don't know if you would want to meet me there since i don't know KC that well, or just meet me at KCIR.
Damn I will be workin

this sucks

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
dab5577 said:
You got rid of your IS? If so, what did you switch to?

yes I got rid of it no biggie, not like it matters it was a car :lol:

I have not decided what I am going to do yet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats cool...been thinking of upgrading, but I don't want to cash out the 50k+ they want for an M3...just me but that seems like a potload of money to dish out for a car...but I love the styling.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
yeah I may just get something esp with the way that gas is going :lol:

Would not mind a G35 though

·
Registered
54 Posts
G35 Coupe would be sweet. I didn't care for them the first time I saw one...but the styling is growing on me. Something about the front end I don't particularly care for. Same thing with the 350.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts