Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I own a RX300, I naturally popped the question while closing the deal on the IS300 today. I had the impression that the amount is $500 and is available to any current Lexus owner toward the purchase of any Lexus car. But I was told the rebate can be unavailable to specific models. Unfortunately no such rebate is available to an IS.

Is there any Lexus owner asking for the rebate and was denied for the same reason?

·
Registered
134 Posts
The dealer is d*ckin ya. Any prior Lexus vehicle purchase from an authorized Lexus dealership qualifies you for $500 customer loyalty program applicable to any future Lexus vehicle purchase. I suggest you take this up with the manager or take your business elsewhere as it is very clear this dealer will not treat you right.

·
Registered
348 Posts
lQtus is right..I had an ES300 and traded that for a IS300...my representative even mentioned it before she did the quote...ASK for that rebate ..if not you are screwed...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I leased the car already
I don't allow people to dic* me either
The person that told me the rebate wasn't available was the Assistant Manager. I just called Lexus Customer Satisfaction line. I was told the Customer Loyalty Rebate is not always valid on all cars. At this time, it is available on the ES, GS, LS, and LX, but not IS or SC.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_girl:
As far as I know, the Lexus Loyalty Certificate is not good on the LS430, SC430, and the IS300.
Yeah, but what if you buy all three
Any discounts there? Probably only if you're from Niles, right Lex Girl

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: Michael ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing