Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Our new website is out in Beta-form. Have a look, and perhaps you could leave some feedback about your opinions on TCO's placement/visibility.
I was interested in comparing the RX300 with the MDX, but I can't find either in the luxury SUV section.

I think it would be great to have the various classes analyzed such that you pick an overall performance, value, and performance/value winner for each class.

Anyway, I like that the TCO concept is exposed more. I like that fact that you have a link to a comparison chart with the competitors when you drill down to a specific page (next to 'average cost per mile').

The organization of the information seems to be much more logical in comparison to the previous version.

It makes me realize just how bad you screw yourself when you take your car to the dealer. Sheesh!

Thanks for the link. Now I really have to get back to work. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
how do you factor bmw's service and kinks? throughout the introduction of the e46?

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/search.php?s=0691487d94ac46d42d9fc27bab3d9f6b&action=showresults&searchid=147287&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

yes i am aware of the fuel line issue affecting almost 20k g35, but no one has reported an incident with it. nissan infiniti admitted to their guilt. bmw doesn't even admit they have a m3 engine failure problem.

g35 comes with a 6 year 70k warrantee....that must factor alot to the TCO.... :roll:

·
Registered
210 Posts
bmw styling certainly went down a little since the e46 redesign

what the hell were they thinkning when they did the ass of the 7

the front looks alright, but the assssssss...looks like...some 7th grader drew it.

SL, CLK, E ...now that is the pinnacle of automotive design... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts