Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the lextasy forums under ISFan.

I saw Steve's post about new shift knobs and a "TRD Radiator Cap"

I posted how the TRD Radiator Cap does not look like mine, how that it is close to my oil cap, but still not there.

I get these PM's from Steve.

Steve said:
who are you?
ISFan said:
I am a representative for a technologically CHALLENGED 2004 GGP IS owner. Why do you ask???
Steve said:
I mean what is your name.
ISFan said:
Why do you ask???

Is this because Im pointing out flaws on your forum?
Steve said:
Your tone sounds familiar. Please try and keep your comments posetive. First, Last and only warning.....
ISFan said:
WOOOW...youre warning me because I said that the "TRD Radiator Cap" Does not look like mine???? IS300.NET WILL hear about this.
Ive heard they were a shady company, but this is outrageous.

First thing tomorrow morning is putting the stock grille back on the car and looking for a real VIS CF Grille to replace the thing im ripping out, shitting on, and setting on fire.

He even deleted my "Your TRD Cap dosent look like mine" post so otheres would not see it.

EDIT: I posted this so others would not fall for the "TRD Radiator Cap" scam. Dont Fall for it. I think his is even more expensive than the real ones :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Weird

Pic #2 seems to be the one to get, the other one looks like more for oil than rad!

David

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
i really don't know whats up with lextasy! they have alot of stuff to offer but sometimes you think if its real or not. I bought my clear rear bumper lenses from them but not from their official site which cost way tooo much got it cheaper on ebay. When i got it the left was the right and the right was the left and plus didn't fit right i had too mod the mod.
I don't know about lextasy that much.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
IMPRIMIS said:
one looks more like an oil cap than a radiator cap
Thats what I said, but here is the real TRD Oil Cap

So Its gotta be a $5 pep boys special w/ a TRD Label.
the black sticker one is the real one, i have it. And that white sticker smaller one is the real radiator cap. There are no other versions so dont buy em if they dont look like that. Its a good thing Lextasy got banned, they are a joke to all IS parts vendors. :shame:

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Lextasy

If only I had known about Lextasy BEFORE I purchased item from them. I have the clear lights on the side (F&R) and the clear brake lights with the red bulbs. I paid way to much $ for them especially when I saw them on ebay. My bad.

I just purchased the TRD Oil Cap on eBay but it is the red and silver color. I guess it also fits on the Avalon. Do you folks know where I can get a matching radiator cap or should I just purchase the black and red one? Many thanks.

Mayo :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.